- Assist the Political/Field Organizer and the Political Action Committee in planning and executing independent expenditure campaigns to turn out pro-choice voters in targeted districts
- Work with pro-choice candidates
- Assist the Political Action Committee in raising funds
- Assist with office responsibilities-data entry, web maintenance, etc.
- 10-15 hours weekly in and out of the NARAL Pro-Choice Missouri office
- Other responsibilities as they arise
- Commitment to reproductive freedom and women’s right to choose
- Enthusiasm for working in diverse communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants should be prepared to work with other interns and staff on a regular basis
This is an unpaid internship. Class credit may be arranged with your college or university.